Procedure for extending a class
To extend a class that is located in the gallery, do the following:
- Create a new world.
- Add an object from the gallery into the world.
- Select the object in the object tree and select the methods tab
below the property tree.
- Write one or more new class-level methods for that object).
- Declare new class-level variables (properties) for that object if needed.
- Right click on the object in the object tree and select the save
object... item in the popup menu that results.
- Specify the name and location for the new file that represents the new
class in the dialog that pops up. Do not change the default extension
for the new file,
which is a2c.